Molasses Sugar Extract Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application
Fresh natural flavor & caramel colour extract concentrate for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- Restaurant ? Manufacturer ? Central Kitchen ? Food Ingredient Supplier ? Flavour House & End User/House wife ? Hotel ? Bar ? Food Service Distributor ? Food Kiosk and Cinema
Drinks: ? Cooling ? Traditional Drink ? Tea ? Milk ? Coconut ? Latte?? Ice-Cream ? Kuih-muih ? Jelly ? Cake ? Biscuit ? Jam ? Pudding ? Chocolate ? Bao/Bun ? Bread ? Dessert ? Grazing ? Filling
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
Molasses, also called treacle, syrup remaining after sugar is crystallized out of cane or beet juice. Molasses syrup is separated from sugar crystals by means of centrifuging. Molasses is separated from the sugar crystals repeatedly during the manufacturing process, resulting in several different grades of molasses; that obtained from the first extraction contains more sugar, tastes sweeter, and is lighter in colour than molasses obtained at the second or third extractions. The third and final extraction yields blackstrap molasses, a heavy, viscous, dark-coloured product that has had all the sugar removed from it that can be separated practically by ordinary crystallization.
Molasses sugar is a dark brown, almost black, moist granular sugar. It can be used interchangeably with muscovado sugar, but molasses sugar has a stronger taste as compared to muscovado. Its distinctive molasses taste is due to its high content of molasses. Nutritively, it has high iron content.
- Rich in phytonutrient
- Promote good digestion
- Great source of iron
- Help stabilize blood sugar
- Scientifically tested
- Promote healthy skin & hair
Zip Lock Pouches Dimensions:1000g: 22cm (l) x 11cm (w) x 29cm (h)
Disclaimers?Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.