20.8Pure Ginger Zingiber officinale Extract must have 6-gingerol, 0.1-0.2%!
Without 6-gingerol, 0.1-0.2%, it’s not Pure Ginger Zingiber officinale!
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Farm
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or ginger, is widely used as a spice and a folk medicine. The leafy plant grows to about three feet tall and produces clusters of greenish-purple flowers. Ginger’s root or rhizome is the part used as a spice or healing aid. Depending on the variety, the inside of the root can be yellow, red, or white. It’s harvested by pulling the entire plant out of the soil, removing the leaves and cleaning the root.
Ginger not only adds delicious flavor to food — it’s also full of nutrients. People have been using the root for cooking and healing for thousands of years. Today, people still consider ginger a natural way to soothe an upset stomach, and there’s research to back up its health benefits.
- Boost immune system
- May weight loss
- May treat chronic indigestion
- May drastically lower blood sugars
- May help lower cholesterol levels
- Scientifically tested
- Ultrasonic hot water extraction
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.