Pure Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract must have Steroidal Sapogenins!
Without Steroidal Sapogenins, it’s not Pure Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum!
Fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) is one of the oldest medicinal plants, originating in India and Northern Africa. The leaves and seeds, which mature in long pods, can be eaten or used to prepare extracts or powders for medicinal use. The seeds are yellowish often grinded and added to the various dishes. The greens are usually chopped and cooked with other vegetables or frequently added to the dough along with other spices during making the Indian bread, Naan. The seeds are commonly used as a spice in various Indian cooking and used medicinally as a lactation stimulant. It is also reported to have hypoglycemic and antihyperlipidemic properties.
Direction of Use
Add 1 spoonful of extract to your favourite smoothies or drinks or soup. Take 1-2 servings daily. Otherwise, can take it naturally in extract for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun! (Depends on personal preferences)
No harm/chemicals/preservatives, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Soy and Gluten Free
Keep in a cool & dry place (<28ºC). Avoid sunlight. Fridge would be best.
Keep away from children.
Has a shelf life of 24 months, in the original sealed packaging below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and odour-free conditions.
Packages should not be in direct contact with walls or floors.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is fine, while some powder is coarser. Please consider this when ordering.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, powder may clump due to heat or moisture.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Colour, taste, and texture may vary from batch to batch.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurs.