Encapsulated Technology makes Liposomal Vitamin C up to 2x more bioavailable than regular Vitamin C.
1000mg Vitamin C in 2g
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
No Artificial Flavour/No Artificial Colour/No Preservatives
- No Fillers
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
Liposomes are manufactured microscopic, hollow spherical vesicles composed of a lipid bilayer. When loaded with vitamin C, liposomes are a very effective method of supplement delivery. Vitamin C that is surrounded by a layer of fat will help thr vitamin C to enter our cells from the bloodstream. This is crucial because Vitamin C is water soluble. Liposomes are designed to easily pass into your cells so vitamin C does not get excreted in urine. Once the vitamin C has been delivered, the liposomes break down and our body will utilize the MCTs to make new cells.
- Maximum benefit & absorption
- Maximum bioavailability & antioxidants
- No starch, no yeast, no hexane
- Lypospheric encapsulation technology
- Scientifically tested
Comparison of Fact & Figure:
|Differences between||Normal vitamin C||Liposomal vitamin C|
|Ability to instantly dissolve in water||Easier||Harder|
|Soluble in fat||No||Yes|
|Plasma vitamin C concentration||Lower||Higher|
Zip Lock White Pouches Dimensions:
12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 18cm (H)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
• If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
• Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
• Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
• Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, powder may clump & liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
• Stop using this product if allergy occurred.
For all overseas shipment (out of Malaysia), please handle your own custom clearance. It can be done by paying directly to your custom office or through your shipping agent. Any complication caused by unpaid tax are not under our responsibility