Encapsulated Technology makes Liposomal Vitamin C up to 2x more bioavailable than regular Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, which means our body cannot produce it. It is water-soluble and found in many fruits and vegetables, including oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and spinach. The recommended daily intake for vitamin C is 75 mg for women and 90 mg for men. While it is commonly advised to get your vitamin C intake from foods, many people turn to supplements to meet their needs.
Why use liposomes to deliver vitamin C?
Compared with vitamin C infusion, oral vitamin C administration is typically less effective due to inferior vitamin C bioavailability. Following ingestion, subsequent vitamin C bioavailability is largely determined by rates of intestinal absorption and further influenced by renal reabsorption and excretion. Infusion of vitamin C is an impractical mode of administration for most of the general public and also carries a risk of infection and discomfort. Accordingly, oral consumption of vitamin C encapsulated in liposomes is of great interest.
Liposomes are manufactured microscopic, hollow spherical vesicles composed of a lipid bilayer. When loaded with vitamin C, liposomes are a very effective method of supplement delivery. Vitamin C surrounded by a layer of fat will help the vitamin C enter our cells from the bloodstream. This is crucial because Vitamin C is water soluble. Liposomes are designed to easily pass into your cells so vitamin C does not get excreted in urine. Once the vitamin C has been delivered, the liposomes break down and our body will utilize the MCTs to make new cells.
Why Bionutricia Liposomal Vitamin C in powder form is better?
It is the most stable in quality as compared to liquid.
It adopts a self-emulsifying drug delivery system (SEDDS) which has already proven to be the most efficient in nutrient absorption.
Direction of Use
For Adults: Add 3 spoons (provided for free) in 150ml of water/smoothies/yoghurt.
For Kids: Add 1 spoon (provided for free) in 150ml of water/smoothies/yoghurt.
Otherwise, you can take it naturally in extract for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
Daily Serving (for Adults): 6 spoons = 960mg
Daily Serving (for Kids): 2 spoons = 480mg
Amount per serving: 1 spoon = 160mg (160mg contained 80mg of Vitamin C)
- Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
- It’s recommended to keep it inside a sealed container or store it in the refrigerator to avoid powder-caking problems.
- After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can last 3 months more (unopened & opened).
Disclaimers. Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is fine, while some powder is coarse Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as natural ingredients are used.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.