We are Malaysian’s Scientist & Engineer who are envision & passionate about Herbal Extraction Technology. We support Local Farmer, engage Research Expert, harness Rich Resources of Malaysia’s Tropical Rain Forest & promote Malaysia Best ‘s Unique Plant Bio-Actives Phytonutrient to the World by producing various Food Ingredient & Active Ingredients.
Vanilla plants belong to the tropical climbing orchid family, and Vanilla planifolia Andrews which is cultivated in many countries such as Madagascar, Indonesia, Tahiti and Tonga is favored by the food and beverage industries. Natural vanilla is a complex mixture of flavor components extracted from the ground black bean pods using alcohol. The fruity, floral fragrance of cured vanilla pods, combined with a deep, aromatic body, makes it a widely accepted flavoring agent, especially in sweet foods and drinks.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application
Fresh natural flavor & caramel colour extract concentrate for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Vanilla Distribution Channel
• Restaurant • Manufacturer • Central Kitchen • Food Ingredient Supplier • Flavour House & End User/House wife • Hotel • Bar • Food Service Distributor • Food Kiosk and Cinema
Vanilla Application Channel
Drinks: • Cooling • Traditional Drink • Tea • Milk • Coconut • Latte • Ice-Cream • Kuih-muih • Jelly • Cake • Biscuit • Jam • Pudding • Chocolate • Bao/Bun • Bread • Dessert • Grazing • Filling
Encapsulation with fructo-oligosaccharide.
Green biotechnology extraction
Precaution: Shake well before use.
Direction of UseUse for baking or beverage wherever a recipe calls for a flavour, colour & nutrient. Begin with 1 tablespoon for each 4oz / 113g cup of ingredients and add more depending on desired strength. Alternatively, can add to ice-cream, kuih-muih, jelly, cake, biscuit, jam, pudding, chocolate, bao/bun, bread, dessert, popcorn, grazing & filling.
Dosage: 2% – 8%• 1 Tablespoon (10g) • 1 Teaspoon (4g) Form: Liquid
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No harm, just harmony, manufactured naturally. No chemicals
- Non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
- Our aim to produce encapsulated & standardized vanilla bean, which provide healthy, convenient & consistency on food processing application.
High Standard Product Quality Control
In vitro and in vivo studies on antioxidant activity of vanilla extract or vanillin
• DPPH assay
|Male mice (n=25)|
|Duration of the study||3 hour||5, 15, 30 and 60 min|
|Dosage||50, 100, and 200 ppm||Oral: 100 mg/kg of vanillin (single dose)|
|Groups||• Vanilla extract
• Vanilla standards
|• Control group
• Treatment group
|Parameters analysed||• Bleaching of the β-carotene
• Free radical scavenging activity
|• Plasma vanillin content by HPLC
• Plasma ORAC assay
Vanilla extract posesses antioxidant activity that potentially be used as nutraceuticals.
• Total polyphenol content in the vanilla extract was found to be 17±0.1%
• 4-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl alcohol and 4-hydroxybenzyl alcohol showed appreciable antioxidant activity
• Vanillin and vanillic acid exhibited much lower antioxidant activity.
• Vanillin had the strongest antioxidant effect in the ORAC assay.
• The order of inhibition was vanillin>vanillic acid>ferulic acid>Trolox>ascorbic acid
• Oral administration of vanillin to mice increased the vanillin concentration and the antioxidant activity in plasma.
In vivo study on effect of vanilla extract on anxiety
|Subject||Male rats (n=30)|
|Duration of the study||• 1 hr (acute)
• 10 days (chronic)
|Dosage||10, 100mg/kg drug|
• Diazepam 1mg/kg orally
|Parameters analysed||• Elevated plus maze
• Bright and dark arena
Vanillin posesses antianxiolytic activtiy.
• Vanillin (100 mg/kg) was able to reduce anxiety behaviour in both acute and chronic study comparable to diazepam.
• It could be due the antioxidant property.
In vivo study on effect of vanilla extract on depression
|Duration of the study||• 1 hr (acute) • 10 days (chronic)|
|Dosage||10, 100mg/kg drug|
|Groups||• Distilled water • Imipramine 15 mg/kg orally • Fluoxetine 20 mg/kg orally • 10mg/kg • 100mg/kg|
|Parameters analysed||• Forced swim test • Tail suspension test|
|Function Vanillin posesses antidepressant activtiy comparable with fluoxetine||Visible benefits • Vanillin reduced duration of immobility in both acute and chronic study. • It could be due to the agonistic action at α2 adrenergic or opioid receptors or due to the antioxidant property.|
In vitro and in vivo studies on effect of vanillin on cancer
|Subject||• Mammalian cell line
• Mice (n=60)
|Duration of the study||• 24 hr|
|Dosage||10, 100mg/kg drug|
|Groups||• Vehicle (saline) • Vanillin (25, 50 or 100 mg/kg) • Positive control|
|Parameters analysed||• Chorioallantoic membrane (CAM) assay: Anti-angiogenic activity
• Acetic acid-induced writhing response: Anti-nociceptive activity
• Nitrite analysis
• Cell viability
• RT-PCR analysis
Vanillin suppresses NO production through inhibiting transcriptional induction of iNOS in the activated macrophages, which might support anti-inflammatory and anti-nociceptive activities of vanillin.
• Vanillin had anti-inflammatory activity using the acetic acid-induced permeability model in mice.
• Vanillin reduced number of writhing in mice comparable with aminopyrine.
• Vanillin inhibited production of nitric oxide (NO) and induction of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) but not cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) in the lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-activated RAW264.7 macrophages.
In vivo study on effect of vanillin on inflammation
|Subject||Male rats (n=32)|
|Duration of the study||3 days|
|Dosage||150 mg/kg vanillin daily (intraperitoneally injected)|
|Groups||• Control group (C)|
• Treated with carbon tetrachloride (CCl4)
• Treated with Vanillin (Va)
• Va+ CCl4
|Parameters analysed||• mRNA expression of IL-1β, IL-6, TNF-α and GAPDH genes|
• Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and alanine
• Aminotransferase (ALT) activities
• Protein carbonyl content in liver (PCO)
• Malonaldialdehyde in liver (MDA)
• Antioxidant enzymes and glutathione level in liver
The antioxidant and antiinflammatory effects of vanillin against CCl4-induced acute liver injury may involve its ability to block CCl4-
generated free radicals.
• Pretreatment with vanillin prior the administration of CCl4 significantly prevented the decrease of protein synthesis and the increase in plasma ALT and AST.
• It also inhibited hepatic lipid peroxidation (MDA) and PCO formation and attenuated the (CCl4)-mediated depletion of antioxidant enzyme (SOD and GSH).
• Vanillin markedly attenuated the expression levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines (TNF-α, IL-1β and IL-6) and prevented CCl4-induced hepatic cell alteration and necrosis, as indicated by liver histopathology.
Fresh Natural Asian Gourmet Beverage or Bakery Ingredient, Fresh Natural Flavor, Caramel Color of Vanilla Extract Liquid Concentrate
- Fresh Natural & Concentrate
- Caramel Colour
- High Antioxidants
- Natural Phytonutrients