Shipping & Delivery
What is the cut-off time?
We aim to process orders on the day of receipt provided we receive it before 12pm on business days (Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays). Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be processed the following business day. We aim to process and ship your order as quickly as possible, however, processing times may increase occasionally when there is especially heavy demand and around holiday dates.
When will I get my items?
The “Delivery” timeframe is an estimate of when your items will be delivered to your shipping address. This includes warehouse processing, or “Ships” timeframe, plus carrier delivery time. Once your items are shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with carrier and tracking information.
The estimated delivery time frame is 2-5 working days in Malaysia, and within 30 working days internationally.
What time will my order be delivered?
Deliveries are made between 9 am and 5 pm. You can track your parcel using the tracking number. We are unable to provide an exact time of delivery.
Signature on delivery
If you will not be at home to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping your product where someone you trust and able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may opt to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include your company’s name in the address.
I will not be home on the scheduled delivery date.
As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. You can then contact the carrier directly to schedule a new delivery appointment.
Can I have my parcel delivered to an address other than my home?
For your convenience, you may opt to have your parcel delivered to an alternative address such as your office address. If you choose to deliver to your office, please include the business name in the shipping address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception.
What happens if my delivery goes missing?
In case of any problems with your delivery, we will be in direct contact with the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and where appropriate, deliver a replacement.
What if my order hasn’t arrived in the estimated time?
If you’re waiting to receive your parcel and you think it should have arrived by now:
- i. The delivery times listed above are from the time the parcel is dispatched, not from the time you place your order. So make sure you count the days from the dispatch date, not from the order date. Also, “working days” means Monday to Friday only, and doesn’t include public holidays.
- ii. Check at your local post office or mail centre to see if they are holding it there for you. Sometimes the posties forget to leave a card to tell you to pick the parcel up.
- iii. If you are having the parcel delivered to work, check with your colleagues and with the mailroom to see if they have seen your parcel.
- iv. Check your order tracking to make sure the shipping address was correct.
- v. Done all the above, and still no parcel? Please email us on email@example.com with your order number and we’ll look into it for you.