Ube Purple Yam is one of the most consumed food staples worldwide due to its high content of carbohydrates and high nutrients content. Ube Purple Yam is high in proteins, vitamins A, B, C, minerals, and fiber. This staple crop offers many benefits as it contains high-quality gluten-free carbohydrates and is composed of small and resistant starch granules which allow the slower glucose release and absorption by the human body. Ube Purple Yam is known to reduce the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease.
Direction of Use
Use for baking or beverage wherever a recipe calls for a flavour, colour & nutrient. Mix, top / blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, jelly, cake, biscuit, jam, pudding, chocolate, bao/bun, bread, dessert, popcorn, grazing & other recipes.
Recommended Dosage: 2-6%
For Beverage: Add into warm water for better release of aroma and flavour.
For Baking: Means need to add 20g-60g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
- Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
- It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
- After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more(unopened & opened).
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.
Purple Yam Extract Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.