Almond protein powder are the seed of a fruit from the almond tree. Like cherries, peaches, and plums, that fruit is a stone fruit, having a fleshy fruit exterior and a pit on the inside. People often group them with nuts and consider them to be a high protein option. In addition to being high in protein, almonds are loaded with antioxidants.
Almond outer shell and hull layers are typically not eaten. After extracting the almond seed, the shells and hulls are often used for livestock feed and bedding.
What Do Almonds Taste Like?
Almond protein powder have a light, buttery flavor with a distinct crunch that adds texture to food. Almonds are high in plant protein, keeping you full and satisfied all afternoon long. Up your daily protein intake by sprinkling sliced almonds over just about any meal or snack.
*Direction of Use*
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
*Storage Method: Extract Powder in Canister*
Store in a refrigerator/cool place after opening.
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.