Fenugreek Extract 500g packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
Pure Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract must have Steroidal Sapogenins!
Without Steroidal Sapogenins, it?s not Pure Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum!
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Farm
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) is one of the oldest medicinal plants, originating in India and Northern Africa. The leaves and seeds, which mature in long pods, can be eaten or used to prepare extracts or powders for medicinal use. The seeds are yellowish in color often grinded and added to the various dishes. The greens are usually chopped and cooked with other vegetables or frequently added to the dough along with other spices during making the Indian bread, Naan. The seeds are commonly used as a spice in various Indian cooking and used medicinally as a lactation stimulant. It is also reported to have hypoglycemic and antihyperlipidemic properties.
- Solvent extraction
- Scientifically tested
- Improves men?s reproductive health
- Controls blood sugar
- Stimulates milk production in breastfeeding women
- Improves cardiovascular health
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
There are no reviews yet.