Red Dragon Fruit Extract 500g packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
Pure Red Dragon Fruit Hylocereus Polyrhizus has 50-55% betacyanin.
Dragon fruit grows on the Hylocereus cactus, whose flowers only open at night. The plant is native to southern Mexico and Central America. Today, it is grown all over the world. It is also known as pitaya or pitahaya. In Malaysia, the most widely available variety is the red dragon fruit (Hylocereus polyrhizus) which has red purplish color pulp with black edible seeds. It is slightly sweet and able to stain our hands in red due to the presence of natural colorant ? betacyanins. The attractive color of the fruit make it an excellent ingredient to turn into ice-cream, juice, cocktails, jellies and smoothies.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application.
Fresh natural flavor extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
- No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Farm
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.