Pegaga Extract 500g & 1kg packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
Pure Gotu Kola Pegaga Centella asiatica Extract must have Asiaticoside!
Without Asiaticoside, its not Gotu Kola Pegaga Centella asiatica!
0.3-0.8% Asiaticoside (Bioactive Phytochemicals)
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Borneo Forest
Centella asiatica (Gotu kola, pegaga, 积雪草, 崩大碗) is an imperative herb in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. It is a tropical plant native to Southeast Asian countries such as India, Sri Lanka, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia as well as South Africa and Madagascar. This plant grows wild in damp, shady places up to 7000 ft. and can be commonly seen along banks of rivers, streams, ponds, and irrigated fields.
Therefore, Bio-Nutricia using Ultrasonic technology to extract the active compounds by hot water to obtain the water soluble herbal ingredients ie. asiatic acid, asiaticoside, madecassic acids from the herb. It is a common traditional with various health benefits.
- Improve female reproductive system
- Skin Health
- To heal wounds
- Improve brain and memory function
- Maintain healthy veins and blood vessels
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best. If product does clump, place the pouch in the freezer for a couple hours and then it should break loose.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.