Pure Pink Guava Psidium guajava Extract have Ascorbic Acid!
Pink guava has potential to reduce in total cholesterol by 9.9%, and increase the HDL cholesterol which refers as “good” cholesterol by 8%. Pink guavas are an excellent source of dietary fiber. Therefore, eating more guavas aid in healthy bowel movements and also prevent constipation. Guavas are full of fiber and low in calories, meaning that they may help you feel full and aid weight loss. Guavas are a fantastic way to get this nutrient, as they’re one of the richest food sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C plays an important role in maintaining a healthy immune system. Pink guava has the potential of antimicrobial property.This means that it helps inhibit off bad bacteria and viruses that can lead to infections. Because vitamin C can easily be flushed out of your body, it important to regularly get enough through your diet. The vitamins and antioxidants in guavas can help slow down the aging of skin. Pink guava is very good source of Vitamin A, and flavonoids like beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and cryptoxanthin.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application.
Fresh natural flavor extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
- No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Farm
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.