Pure Pineapple Ananas comosus Extract must have Bromelain!
Without Bromelain, it’s not Pineapple Ananas comosus!
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application.
Fresh natural flavor extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
Pineapple is a wonderful tropical fruit having exceptional juiciness, vibrant tropical flavor and immense health benefits. Pineapple contains considerable amount of calcium, manganese, vitamin C, carbohydrates, crude fibre, water and different minerals that is good for the digestive system and helps in maintaining ideal weight and balanced nutrition. Pineapple contains significant amounts of bromelain, an enzyme that breaks down protein, which help with digestion.
- Natural Enzyme
- Rich in phytonutrient
- High in antioxidant
- Improve body immunity
- Promote healthy bones
- Reduce inflammation
- Aid in digestion
- Enhance weight loss
- Pineapple Extract 500g packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
Recommended Dosage: Pineapple Extract Powder:
Add 4 spoonful (provided for free) into your favorite smoothies / drinks / soup. Take 1~3 servings daily.
● Amount per serving: 4 spoons = 8g
● Daily Serving: 8g ~ 24g
Storage Method: Extract Powder
● Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
● It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
● After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more(unopened & opened).
● Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
● Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
● If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
● Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
● Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.