Kurma Dates Phoenix dactylifera Extract must have Polyphenols!
Without Polyphenols, it’s not Kurma Dates Phoenix dactylifera!
No harm/chemicals/preservatives, just harmony, manufactured naturally
We provide practical, easy & consistent food processing applications.
Fresh natural extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
Kurma Dates, Phoenix dactylifera L., commonly known as the date palm is an important plant in the scorched regions of Southwest Asia and North Africa. The fruits which are the most commonly used part are an important source of nutrition, especially in the arid regions where due to the extreme conditions, very few plants can grow. Date fruits are a good source of low-cost food and are an integral part of Arabian diet. For Muslims all over the world dates are of religious importance and are mentioned in many places in the Quran. They are customarily used to break the day-long fast during the holy month of Ramadan. Currently, they are cultivated in the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Central and South America, Southern Europe, India and Pakistan.
- May help relieve constipation
- High in fiber
- For general health purpose
- Rich in phytonutrient
- High in antioxidant
- Ultrasonic hot water extraction
- Scientifically tested
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.