Pure Banana Musa Extract must have Fiber & Potassium!
Without Fiber & Potassium, it’s not Banana Musa!
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application.
Fresh natural flavor extract powder concentrate for Bakery & Beverage.
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Borneo Forest
Some horticulturists believe that bananas were the first fruit on earth. Their origin is placed in Southeast Asia, in the jungles of Malaysis. Indonesia or the Philippines. where many varieties of wild bananas still grow today. Africans are credited to have given the present name, since the word banana would be derived from the Arab for ‘finger’.
Bananas started to be traded internationally by the end of the fourteenth century. The development of railroads and technological advances in refrigerated maritime transport subsequently enable bananas to become the most traded fruit in the world.
- Rich in phytonutrient
- High in antioxidant
- High in fiber
- Improve digestion
- Increased energy
- May help lower blood pressure
- Scientifically tested
- Ultrasonic solvent extraction
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.