Pure Broccoli Brassica oleracea Floret Extract must have Sulforaphane!
Without Sulforaphane, it’s not Broccoli Brassica oleracea Floret!
0.5-1% Sulforaphane (Bioactive Phytochemicals)
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally.
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Say and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Borneo Forest
Broccoli ( Brassica oleracea ) is an edible green plant whose large green color flowering head and stalk is eaten as a vegetable. China and India produced 73% of the world’s broccoli crops. It is eaten raw or cooked. By boiling, the characteristic sulfur-containing glucosinolate compound, sulforaphane can be easily diminished, but are better preserved by steaming, microwaving or stir-frying. With extraction at low temperature, the beneficial compounds can be concentrated and preserved in the form of powder that can be easily be taken as a food supplement. During processing or even chewing, the enzyme myrosinase can convert glucoraphanin present in broccoli into biologically active derivative sulforaphane.
- May improve brain
- May control inflammation
- High in antioxidant
- Rich in phytonutrient
- Ultrasonic hot water extraction
- Scientifically tested
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.