Paper Can Dimensions: Diameter 8.5cm x Height 12cm
● Vegan ● Non-GMO
● No Fillers ● No Flavors
● No Additives ● No Preservatives
● No Artificial Colors ● Soy and Gluten-Free
● Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
Dragon fruit grows on the Hylocereus cactus, whose flowers only open at night. The plant is native to southern Mexico and Central America. Today, it is grown all over the world. It is also known as pitaya or pitahaya. In Malaysia, the most widely available variety is the red dragon fruit (Hylocereus polyrhizus) which has red purplish color pulp with black edible seeds. It is slightly sweet and able to stain our hands in red due to the presence of natural colorant – betacyanins. The attractive color of the fruit make it an excellent ingredient to turn into ice-cream, juice, cocktails, jellies and smoothies.
Recommended Dosage: Extract Powder
For Beverage: We suggest to add 1 tablespoon to 250ml warm water for better release of aroma and flavour.
For Baking: 4 – 12% of the Extract Powder, which means you need to add 40g-120g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
Storage Method: Extract Powder
● Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
● It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
● After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more(unopened & opened).
● Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
● Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
● If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
● Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
● Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.