Walnut protein are rounded, single-seeded stone fruits of the walnut tree commonly used for the meat after fully ripening. Following full ripening, the removal of the husk reveals the wrinkly walnut shell, which is usually commercially found in two segments (three or four-segment shells can also form). The shell encloses the kernel or meat, which is usually made up of two halves separated by a partition. The seed kernels commonly available as shelled walnuts are enclosed in a brown seed coat which contains antioxidants. The antioxidants protect the oil-rich seed from atmospheric oxygen, thereby preventing rancidity.
Eating nuts can help you meet your needs for protein, which is necessary for building bones, muscles, and skin. Protein also increases feelings of fullness, helping you stay satisfied and energized.
*Direction of Use*
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water-Walnut protein.
For Baking: Means need to add 20g-60g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
*Storage Method: Extract Powder in Canister*
Store in a refrigerator/cool place after opening.
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.