Camellia Sinensis extract-Black tea is made from leaves of the Camellia synesis plant. It is known as black tea in the West and known as red tea in the East. The presence of caffeine makes black tea a good substitute for those who drink coffee, soft drink and any energy drink to keep them alert.
Black tea is the most widely consumed beverage worldwide (78%) followed by green tea (20%) and oolong tea (2%). Green tea contains many polyphenols known as catechins. After fermentation in a slightly elevated temperature, cut and partially dried green tea leaves turned into black tea that has the characteristic color and flavor. Catechin also undergoes major biotransformations, leading to the formation of theaflavins and thearubigins, which are the unique constituents found in black tea. Tea polyphenols have been reported to exert protective effects on hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol and boost immune system due to powerful antioxidant activity.
- Boost immune system
- May help reduce cholesterol
- May help reduce blood pressure
- Lower risk of diabetes
- High antioxidant
- Ultrasonic hot water extraction
- Scientifically tested
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Borneo Forest
Direction of Use
Add 3 spoonful of extract powder into your favorite smoothies or drinks or soup. Take 1-3 servings daily.
Otherwise, can take it naturally in extract for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
(Depends on personal preferences)
Storage Method: Powder in Canister
Store in a refrigerator / cool place after opening.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, powder may clump & liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
- Stop using this product if allergy occurred.
Camellia Sinensis extract.