papaya fruit extract is the scientific name of the orange and green fruit known more commonly as papaya. Papayas contain high levels of antioxidants vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, which is very important for a healthy immune system, to fight against viruses. These vitamins also crucial for good skin health.
Papaya is high in antioxidants that can low the risks of cancer, cardiovascular diseases and many other chronic diseases that caused by inflammation.
Two enzymes are found in papaya fruit, i.e papain and chymopapain. Both of these enzymes digest proteins, in other words, they can help with digestion and reduce inflammation.
Papaya is also a good source of lycopene, a natural pigment found in foods that are red or orange. Eating more lycopene is found to improve prostate health.
*Direction of Use*
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
For Baking: Means need to add 20g-60g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
*Storage Method: Extract Powder in Canister*
Store in a refrigerator/cool place after opening.
*Powder Disclaimers* Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.
papaya fruit extract