Pure 20:1 Peach Prunus persica Extract
- Prunus persica extract (Prunus persica L.) belongs to the Rosaceae family, originated in China. Different varieties of peaches are highly consumed worldwide. It is commercially grown in many countries at a fair range of different climate conditions and types of soils.
Peach fruits are a drupe composed of skin (epidermis), flesh (mesocarp), and stone (endocarp) enclosing the seed. Ripening peach can be clingstone (flesh adhering to the stone) or freestone (flesh separating from the stone); melting (flesh quickly softening) or non-melting (flesh remaining firm). The flesh can be of white, yellow or red flesh according to mesocarp colour.
Peaches present many secondary metabolites, such as phenolic compounds, carotenoids and tocopherols that present important biological actions and are associated to disease prevention. Two main groups of phenolic compounds present in peach having different structural characteristics – Non-Flavonoids, which include phenolic acids; and Flavonoids, which include flavonols, flavan-3-ols and anthocyanins-Prunus persica extract.
- Good for the eyes
- Healthy for heart
- Healthy for skin
- Help in weight loss
- Improve digestion
- May detoxify your system
- May help reduce stress
- Rich in antioxidant
- Ultrasonic hot water/solvent extraction
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressings & recipes.
(Depends on personal preferences)
Storage Method: Powder in Canister
Store in a refrigerator / cool place after opening.
- Keep away from children.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, powder may clump due to heat or moisture.
- Stop using this product if allergy occurs.