Pandan Leaf Extract 1kg packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application. Fresh natural extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
• Biotechnology with Patented Process
Encapsulation technology to preserve natural pandan flavour & colour. Natural Aroma will release once heated.
Our pandan extract powder only suitable for dry powder mixing with instant powder drink or beverage or other dry powder food application.
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Concentrated, long-lasting flavor & a little bit goes a long way
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No harm, just harmony, manufactured naturally. No chemicals
- Non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
- Our aim to produce encapsulated & standardized pandan leaf extract, which provide healthy, convenient & consistency on food processing application.
Pandan leaves or Pandanus amaryllifolius and sometimes called screw pine is a tall grass that grows in Asia and Southeast Asia. Pandan leaves have many culinary uses and also used as a cosmetic and alternative medicine to treat a variety of disease for centuries. The strong nutty aroma of pandan is caused by the aroma compound 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline, which may give white bread, jasmine rice and basmati rice their typical smell. The plant is widely cultivated in Malaysia.
Bionutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality pandan leaves to produce spray dried pandan essence. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from pandan and transforming them into dried extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Please note & consider when purchasing:
If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, powder may clump & liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
Stop using this product if allergy occurred.
Please take this into consideration when ordering
There are no reviews yet.