Pure Misai Kucing Orthosiphon aristatus Extract must have Rosmarinic acid & Sinensetin!
Without Rosmarinic acid & Sinensetin, its not Misai Kucing Orthosiphon aristatus!
0.2-0.4% Rosmarinic acid & Sinensetin (Bioactive Phytochemicals)
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Borneo Forest
Cats Whiskers (Orthosiphon aristatus / Orthosiphon stamineus) is a medicinal herb found mainly throughout southern China, the Indian Subcontinent, South East Asia and tropical Queensland. It is known as Kumis Kucing in Indonesia and Misai Kucing in Malaysia. The plant has white or purple color flowers giving the impression of cat’s whiskers.
Therefore, Bionutricia using Ultrasonic technology to extract the active compounds by hot water to obtain the water soluble herbal ingredients ie. rosmarinic acid, caffeic acid, quercetin, eupatorin, and sinensetin from the herb. It is a common traditional with various health benefits.
- Healthy kidney function
- Improve urinary tract health
- Maintain optimal liver function
- Relieve gout symptoms
- Cholesterol and blood pressure control
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.