Lemongrass Extract 1kg packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application. Fresh natural flavor & colour for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Encapsulation with fructo-oligosaccharide. Green biotechnology extraction
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), a stalky plant with long, thin leaves, is one of the largely cultivated medicinal plants for its essential oils in parts of Asia, Africa and America. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor. It is a common ingredient in soups, curries, laksa, and tomyam. One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemongrass is in tea.
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Concentrated, long-lasting flavor & a little bit goes a long way
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No harm, just harmony, manufactured naturally. No chemicals
- Non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
- Our aim to produce encapsulated & standardized pandan leaf extract, which provide healthy, convenient & consistency on food processing application.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), a stalky plant with long, thin leaves, is one of the largely cultivated medicinal plants for its essential oils in parts of Asia, Africa and America. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor.
Bionutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality lemongrass to produce lemongrass liquid. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from lemongrass and transforming them into liquid extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Please note & consider when purchasing:
If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, powder may clump & liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
Stop using this product if allergy occurred.
Please take this into consideration when ordering