Mangosteen is known to possess pharmacologically important anti-inflammatory properties. Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is a tropical fruit said to offer a number of health benefits. The fruit tastes slightly sweet and tart. Also referred to as the Queen of Fruits, and the Food of the Gods, Mangosteen is the sweet and tangy fruit grown in various parts of South-East Asia like Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Mangosteen is available canned or fresh but is more commonly found as a juice or supplement powder. Mangosteen juice products typically include the fruit, rind (which is inedible in whole fruit form), and pulp of the fruit.
Storage Method: Extract Powder
- Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
- It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
- After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more (unopened & opened).
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.
Paper Can Dimensions: Diameter 8.5cm x Height 12cm