- Mangifera indica extract
In some parts of the world, mango (Mangifera indica) is called the ‘king of fruits’. The genus Mangifera belongs to the family Anacardiaceae. Genus Mangifera approximately contains 69 different species with M.indica being the most common species in the same genus. M.indica plant is an evergreen broad canopy tree which grows to a height of 8-40 m. Mango is drupe with different sizes, shapes, and colours. Fruit peel is green, yellow, red, or orange. Seeds are ovoid- or oblong-shaped covered with a hard endocarp having a woody fiber covering.
A large variety of chemical compounds have been reported in M. indica. Among these, polyphenols (flavonoids, xanthones, and phenolic acids) are the most abundant compound types in M. indica. Mangiferin, gallic acid, catechins, quercetin, kaempferol, protocatechuic acid, ellagic acids, propyl and methyl gallate, rhamnetin, and anthocyanins are the major polyphenolic compounds found in
- Mangifera indica extract Mangiferin is a well-known polyphenolic compound which has been extensively studied for its numerous biological properties. Antioxidant properties have been shown to be the main biological property of almost all the M. indica polyphenols. Ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acid (oxidized form of ascorbic acid) are two other common polyphenols found in M. indica. The amount of polyphenols is high in many parts of M. indica. Thus, a pure compound alone has been proven to be less effective than crude drugs, implying that the synergism of many M. indica polyphenols is essential for optimum biological activities.
- Reduce blood sugar level
- Improve memory
- Ultrasonic hot water/solvent extraction
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressings & recipes.
(Depends on personal preferences)
Storage Method: Powder in Canister
Store in a refrigerator / cool place after opening.
- Keep away from children.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, powder may clump due to heat or moisture.
- Stop using this product if allergy occurs.
Learn more from our blog