Pure Kacip Fatimah Labisia pumila Extract must have Gallic Acid!
Without Gallic Acid, its not Kacip Fatimah Labisia pumila!
0.3-0.8% Gallic Acid (Bioactive Phytochemicals)
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Labisia pumila (Myrsinaceae) is known as Kacip Fatimah in Malaysia and is traditionally used by Malay women. It can be widely found throughout the rain forest of Indochina, particularly in Malaysia. There are three varieties of L. pumila in Malaysia which are var. pumila, var. alata and var. lanceolata.
Therefore, Bio-Nutricia using Ultrasonic technology to extract the active compounds by hot water to obtain the water soluble active ingredients ie. Kaempferol, Naringin, Rutin from the herb. It is a common traditional with various health benefits.
- Improve female reproductive system
- Improve well-being and vitality
- Improve blood circulations and regulate pressure
- Increase energy and overcomes fatigue
- May relieve the symptoms of menopause
- Powerful libido and energy booster
Comparison of Fact & Figure:
BIO-NUTRICIA Kacip Fatimah Extract
|Certification||Registered with the Ministry of Health, Halal Tested||Not registered & certified|
|Raw Ingredients||Kacip Fatimah from Malaysia||Very little / no raw ingredients; Use non-Kacip Fatimah materials|
|Process||Extracted through R.O. water & Ultra-sonic; Full bio-active ingredients||Grinded root powder; Extracted through ethanol process|
|Active Compound||Tested with high amount of Gallic Acid||Not Tested|
|Formulation||Only Kacip Fatimah – which is proven safe and effective||Combination of other ingredients (effectiveness & safety is not proven); Added with prohibited drugs|
|Label||Transparent, standardized KF extract with 0.3-0.8% Gallic Acid||Misleading claim (quantity), incorrect amount of Kacip Fatimah extract, mostly filler ingredients|
Tongkat Ali Long Jack Root Extraction Process
Zip Lock Aluminium Pouches Dimensions:
20g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
500g: 14cm (L) x 4.5cm (W) x 20cm (H)
1000g: 22cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 29cm (H)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best. If product does clump, place the pouch in the freezer for a couple hours and then it should break loose.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.