Pure Tongkat Ali Long Jack Root Extract must have Eurycomanone!
Without Eurycomanone, its not Tongkat Ali Long Jack!
Pure 200:1 Tongkat Ali Long Jack Root Extract
2-3% Eurycomanone (Bio-active Phytonutrient)
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally.
Tongkat Ali is famously known for its energizing property. In the past, the roots of the Tongkat Ali tree is usually the part that is ground into powder, but direct consuming provides little or no benefits plus plant cellulose is indigestible.
Therefore, Bio-Nutricia using Ultrasonic technology to extract the active compounds by hot water to obtain the water soluble active ingredients ie. Eurycomanone, polysaccharides, proteins and glycosaponin from the herb. It is a common traditional with various health benefits.
- Improve bodybuilding & muscle tone
- Improve memory retention & stress relief
- Improve body immunity & strength
- Increase athletic performance & overcomes fatigue
- Improve blood circulations & regulate pressure
- Testosterone & endurance booster
Comparison of Fact & Figure:
BIO-NUTRICIA TONGKAT ALI Root EXTARCT
|Certification||Registered with the Ministry of Health, Certified Halal by JAKIM||Not registered & certified|
|Raw Ingredients||Tongkat Ali root from Malaysia Borneo||Very little / no raw ingredients; Use non-Tongkat Ali materials|
|Process||Extracted through R.O. water & Ultra-sonic; Full bio-active ingredients||Grinded root powder; Extracted through ethanol process|
|Active Compound||Tested with high amount of Eurycomanone||Not Tested|
|Formulation||Only Tongkat Ali – which is proven safe and effective||Combination of other ingredients (effectiveness & safety is not proven); Added with prohibited drugs|
|Label||Transparent, standardized TA extract with 2-3% Eurycomanone||Misleading claim (quantity), incorrect amount of Tongkat Ali extract, mostly filler ingredients|
Tongkat Ali Long Jack Root Extraction Process
Zip Lock Aluminium Pouches Dimensions:
20g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
500g: 14cm (L) x 4.5cm (W) x 20cm (H)
1000g: 22cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 29cm (H)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best. If product does clump, place the pouch in the freezer for a couple hours and then it should break loose.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.