Fresh Natural Asian Gourmet Beverage or Bakery Ingredient, Fresh Natural Flavor/Color
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), a stalky plant with long, thin leaves, is one of the largely cultivated medicinal plants for its essential oils in parts of Asia, Africa and America. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavour. It is a common ingredient in soups, curries, laksa, and tom yam. One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemongrass is in tea.
Bionutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality lemongrass to produce lemongrass liquid. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from lemongrass and transforming them into liquid extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost-effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Direction of Use
Use for baking (dessert, cake & etc) or beverage where a flavour, colour & nutrient is required in a recipe. Start with 1 tablespoon for each 4oz / 113g cup of ingredients and add more as preferred. (Depends on personal preferences)
No harm/chemicals/preservatives, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Soy and Gluten Free
Keep in a cool & dry place (<28ºC). Avoid sunlight. Fridge would be best.
Keep away from children.
Has a shelf life of 12 months, in the original sealed packaging below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and odour-free conditions.
Packages should not be in direct contact with walls or floors.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Colour, taste, and texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurs.