Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or ginger, is widely used as a spice and a folk medicine. The leafy plant grows to about three feet tall and produces clusters of greenish-purple flowers. Ginger’s root or rhizome is the part used as a spice or healing aid. Depending on the variety, the inside of the root can be yellow, red, or white. It’s harvested by pulling the entire plant out of the soil, removing the leaves and cleaning the root.
Ginger not only adds delicious flavor to food, it’s also full of nutrients. People have been using the root for cooking and healing for thousands of years. Today, people still consider ginger a natural way to soothe an upset stomach, and there’s research to back up its health benefits.
Recommended Dosage: Ginger Extract Powder:
Add 1 spoonful (provided for free) into your favorite smoothies / drinks / soup. Take 1~2 servings daily.
Amount per serving: 1 spoonful = 240mg
Daily Serving: 240mg ~ 480mg
Storage Method: Extract Powder
- Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
- It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
- After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more (unopened & opened).
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.
Paper Can Dimensions: Diameter 8.5cm x Height 12cm
There are no reviews yet.