We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application
Fresh natural flavor & colour extract concentrate for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Butterfly Pea Flower Distribution Channel
• Restaurant • Manufacturer • Central Kitchen • Food Ingredient Supplier • Flavour House & End User/House wife • Hotel • Bar • Food Service Distributor • Food Kiosk and Cinema
Butterfly Pea Flower Application Channel
Drinks: • Cooling • Energy • Cordial • Traditional Drink • Tea • Milk • Soy • Coconut • Honey • Latte • Passion Fruit Juice
• Ice-Cream • Kuih-muih • Jelly • Cake • Biscuit • Jam • Pudding • Chocolate • Bao/Bun • Bread • Dessert • Grazing • Filling
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
Storage: Store in coll & dry condition. Reseal after opening.
Precaution: Mix well with herbs & spices.
The color is blue at pH 8 to pH 4 (if in neutral substances like water, clear spirits or milk). It will change to royal purple at pH 3 and to bright pink at pH 2 (so the more acidic it becomes after adding other ingredients)
Butterfly pea (Clitoria ternatea L.) is a climbing legume (Leguminosae) that has small flowers which are beautiful and funnel-shaped. It originated from tropical Asia, but now was widely distributed in Central and South America, India and China. The blue color flower is popular in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Philippines as an edible food dye and also brewed into tea.
Bio-Nutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality butterfly pea flower to produce butterfly pea flower liquid. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from butterfly pea flower and transforming them into liquid extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Zip Lock Aluminium Pouches Dimensions:
- 100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
- 300g: 14cm (L) x 4.5cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- 1000g: 22cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 29cm (H)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best. If product does clump, place the pouch in the freezer for a couple hours and then it should break loose.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.