We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application
Fresh natural flavor & colour extract concentrate for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Lemongrass Distribution Channel
• Restaurant • Manufacturer • Central Kitchen • Food Ingredient Supplier • Flavour House & End User/House wife • Hotel • Bar • Food Service Distributor • Food Kiosk and Cinema
Lemongrass Application Channel
Drinks: • Cooling • Energy • Cordial • Traditional Drink • Tea • Coconut • Honey
• Tom Yam • Kuih-muih • Jelly • Cake • Biscuit • Jam • Pudding • Curry • Bread • Dessert • Grazing • Filling
Direction of Use
Use for baking or beverage wherever a recipe calls for a flavour, colour & nutrient. Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, jelly, cake, biscuit, bread, dessert, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
Store in cool & dry condition. Reseal after opening.
Mix well with herbs & spices.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) Lemongrass , a stalky plant with long, thin leaves, is one of the largely cultivated medicinal plants for its essential oils in parts of Asia, Africa and America. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor.
Bionutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality lemongrass to produce lemongrass liquid. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from lemongrass and transforming them into liquid extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Zip Lock Aluminium Pouches Dimensions:
- 100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
- 300g: 14cm (L) x 4.5cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- 1000g: 22cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 29cm (H)