We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application. Fresh natural extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Encapsulation technology to preserve natural flavour & colour. Natural Aroma will release once heated. Green Biotechnology extraction
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Concentrated, long-lasting flavor a little bit goes a long way
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No harm, just harmony, manufactured naturally. No chemicals
- Non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
- Our aim to produce encapsulated & standardized extract, which provide healthy, convenient & consistency on food processing application.
Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a shrub belonging to the Malvaceae family. In chinese community, it is commonly called as Luo Shen Hua. Due to its sourness, it is known as sour tea in some countries. In English-speaking countries, it is called Red Sorrel. Sorrel drink can be prepared by boiling dried calyces of the plant in water for 8-10 minutes, then adding sugar and usually served chilled.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) a stalky plant with long, thin leaves, is one of the largely cultivated medicinal plants for its essential oils in parts of Asia, Africa and America. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor.
Butterfly pea (Clitoria ternatea L.) is a climbing legume (Leguminosae) that has small flowers which are beautiful and funnel-shaped. It originated from tropical Asia, but now was widely distributed in Central and South America, India and China. The blue color flower is popular in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Philippines as an edible food dye and also brewed into tea.
Pure Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) rich in Vitamin C & Anthocyanins.
The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in such prepared foods as jam, juice, pies, ice cream, milkshakes, and chocolates. Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese and also contain decent amounts of folate (vitamin B9) and potassium. Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control.
Purple Yam is one of the most consumed food staple worldwide due to its high content of carbohydrates and high nutrients content. Purple Yam is high in proteins, vitamins A, B, C, minerals and fiber. This staple crop offers many benefits as it contains high quality gluten-free carbohydrates and is composed of small and resistant starch granules which allows the slower glucose release and absorption by human body. Purpe Yam is known to reduce risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease.
Please note & consider when purchasing:
– If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
– Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
– Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
– Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, powder may clump & liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
– Stop using this product if allergy occurred.
– Please take this into consideration when ordering
Each Bottle Dimensions: 60g: 3.5cm (D) x 11cm (H)