Roselle Extract 1kg packing *Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application. Fresh natural flavor & colour for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Encapsulation with fructo-oligosaccharide. Green biotechnology extraction
Roselle Hibiscus extract is extracted using dry calyx and it has intense color and flavor so making it suitable to be stored and easy to be diluted when comes to consumption. Besides, it can serve as a colorant in many cuisines including bakery because the color is stable upon high heating temperature. This extract contains natural vitamins and minerals such as calcium and potassium that quenches thirst and revitalises the body. The drink reportedly possesses anti-hypertensive, diuretic and mild laxative properties.
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Concentrated, long-lasting flavor ? a little bit goes a long way
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No harm, just harmony, manufactured naturally. No chemicals
- Non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
- Our aim to produce encapsulated & standardized pandan leaf extract, which provide healthy, convenient & consistency on food processing application.
Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a shrub belonging to the Malvaceae family. In chinese community, it is commonly called as Luo Shen Hua (???). Due to its sourness, it is known as sour tea in some countries. In English-speaking countries, it is called Red Sorrel. Sorrel drink can be prepared by boiling dried calyces of the plant in water for 8-10 minutes, then adding sugar and usually served chilled.
Bionutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality roselle hibiscus to produce roselle hibiscus liquid. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from roselle hibiscus and transforming them into liquid extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Please note & consider when purchasing:
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, powder may clump & liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
- Stop using this product if allergy occurred.
- Please take this into consideration when ordering
There are no reviews yet.