We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application
Fresh natural flavor & colour extract concentrate for Bakery & Beverage
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Roselle Hibiscus Distribution Channel
• Restaurant • Manufacturer • Central Kitchen • Food Ingredient Supplier • Flavour House & End User/House wife • Hotel • Bar • Food Service Distributor • Food Kiosk and Cinema
Roselle Hibiscus Application Channel
Drinks: • Cooling • Cordial • Traditional Drink • Tea • Honey
• Kuih-muih • Jelly • Cake • Biscuit • Jam • Pudding • Bread • Dessert • Grazing • Filling
Direction of Use
Use for baking or beverage wherever a recipe calls for a flavour, colour & nutrient. Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, jelly, cake, biscuit, jam, pudding, bao/bun, bread, dessert, popcorn, grazing & filling.
Store in cool & dry condition. Reseal after opening.
Mix well with herbs & spices.
Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a shrub belonging to the Malvaceae family. In chinese community, it is commonly called as Luo Shen Hua (洛神花). Due to its sourness, it is known as sour tea in some countries. In English-speaking countries, it is called Red Sorrel. Sorrel drink can be prepared by boiling dried calyces of the plant in water for 8-10 minutes, then adding sugar and usually served chilled.
Bionutricia Extract combines state of the art of processing with the highest quality roselle hibiscus to produce roselle hibiscus liquid. Extracting goodness and key characteristics from roselle hibiscus and transforming them into liquid extracts offer various advantages to the users such as easy, cost effective to transport, and inherently stable for storage with no loss of quality or efficacy.
Zip Lock Aluminium Pouches Dimensions:
- 100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 16cm (H)
- 300g: 14cm (L) x 4.5cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- 1000g: 22cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 29cm (H)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best. If product does clump, place the pouch in the freezer for a couple hours and then it should break loose.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.