Cempedak Fruit is a tropical fruit that can be used in both its unripe and ripened states. Cempedaks have a very distinctive aroma. While Cempedak’s strong scent may turn off some Westerners, many others enjoy the fruit for its rich flavour that, when ripe, shares some of the tangy hues of its cousins, breadfruit and jackfruit, as well as the dynamic characteristics of other tropical fruits. The Cempedak resembles an elongated melon with dull and fleshly spines and skin patterned with small hexagons. The skin is green and hard when immature and yellow or pale orange when ripe. Cempedak Fruit mature flesh differs from one individual to the next from variations within the species with colours ranging from the common yellow and orange to pink, red, and white. It is rich in dietary fiber, Vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants that help to maintain the health of the heart and lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. (Depends on personal preferences)
There is no harm/chemicals/preservatives, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Soy and Gluten Free
Keep in a cool & dry place (<28ºC). Avoid sunlight. Fridge would be best.
Keep away from children.
Has a shelf life of 24 months, in the original sealed packaging below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and odour-free conditions.
Packages should not be in direct contact with walls or floors.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is fine, while some powder is coarser. Please consider this when ordering.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, powder may clump due to heat or moisture.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Colour, taste, and texture may vary from batch to batch.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurs.