● Pure 20:1 Cempedak Extract
● Rich in phytonutrient ● Heart health
● High in antioxidant ● Rich in Vitamin C
● Lower blood pressure ● Scientifically tested
● Ultrasonic water extraction
● Vegan ● Non-GMO
● Alcohol Free ● Sugar Free
● No Artificial Colors ● Soy and Gluten-Free
The Cempedak is a tropical fruit that can be used in both its unripe and ripened states. Cempedaks have a very distinctive aroma. While Cempedak’s strong scent may turn off some westerners, many others enjoy the fruit for its rich flavor that, when ripe, shares some of the tangy hues of its cousins, breadfruit and jackfruit, as well as the dynamic characteristics of other tropical fruits. The Cempedak resembles an elongated melon with dull and fleshly spines and skin patterned with small hexagons. The skin is green and hard when immature and yellow or pale orange when ripe. Its mature flesh differs from one individual to the next from variations within the species with colors ranging from the common yellow and orange to pink, red, and white.
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix,top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
For Baking: Means need to add 20g-60g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
Store in a refrigerator/cool place after opening.
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
● Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
● Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
● If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
● Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
● Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.