Pure Broccoli Brassica oleracea Floret Extract must have Sulforaphane!
Without Sulforaphane, it’s not Broccoli Brassica oleracea Floret!
0.5-1% Sulforaphane (Bioactive Phytochemicals)
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is an edible green plant whose large green colour flowering head and stalk are eaten as a vegetable. China and India produced 73% of the world’s broccoli crops. It is eaten raw or cooked. By boiling, the characteristic sulfur-containing glucosinolate compound, sulforaphane can be easily diminished but is better preserved by steaming, microwaving or stir-frying. With extraction at low temperatures, the beneficial compounds can be concentrated and preserved in the form of powder that can be easily taken as a food supplement. During processing or even chewing, the enzyme myrosinase can convert glucoraphanin present in broccoli into biologically active derivative sulforaphane.
Direction Of Use
Add 1 spoonful of extract powder to your favourite smoothies or drinks or soup. Take 1-2 servings daily. Otherwise, can take it naturally in extract for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun! (Depends on personal preferences)
No harm/chemicals/preservatives, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Soy and Gluten Free
Keep in a cool & dry place (<28ºC). Avoid sunlight. Fridge would be best.
Keep away from children.
Has a shelf life of 24 months, in the original sealed packaging below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and odour-free conditions.
Packages should not be in direct contact with walls or floors.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is fine, while some powder is coarser. Please consider this when ordering.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, powder may clump due to heat or moisture.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Colour, taste, and texture may vary from batch to batch.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurs.