Pure Blueberry (Cyanococcus) rich in Vitamin C & Anthocyanins.
Berries are an absolute delight to use in countless dishes. They are full of flavour and more importantly, have many health benefits. One such delicious berry having some amazing nutritional qualities is the Blueberry. Deep blue or purple in colour, blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular. They are often labelled as superfoods, are low in calories, and are incredibly good for you. They have been shown to protect against heart disease and can also help maintain bone strength, mental health, and healthful blood pressure.
We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application. Fresh natural extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
No harm/chemicals/Vegan/Non-GMO/No Fillers/No Flavors/No Additives/No Artificial Colors/Soy and Gluten Free/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
For Baking: Means need to add 20g-60g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
Storage Method: Extract Powder
- Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
- It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
- After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more(unopened & opened).
Zip Lock Pouches Dimensions:
100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 19.5cm (H)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering-Blueberry extract.