We provide practical, easy & consistent on food processing application. Fresh natural extract powder for Bakery & Beverage.
No harm/chemicals/Vegan/Non-GMO/No Fillers/No Flavors/No Additives/No Artificial Colors/Soy and Gluten Free/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
Pure Blackberry (Fragaria x ananassa) rich in Vitamin C & Anthocyanins.
Closely related to raspberries (also in the Rubus genus), blackberry plants have biennial canes (stems) covered with prickles and grow erect, semierect, or with trailing stems. The compound leaves usually feature three or five oval, coarsely toothed, stalked leaflets. Borne on terminal clusters, the flowers are white, pink, or red and produce black or red-purple fruits. Though commonly called berries, the fruits of Rubus species are technically aggregates of drupelets. Unlike the hollow fruits of raspberries, the drupelets of blackberries remain attached to a juicy white core, thus distinguishing the two. Blackberries are a fairly good source of iron, vitamin C, and antioxidants and are generally eaten fresh, in preserves, or in baked goods such as cobblers and pies.
Zip Lock Pouches Dimensions:
100g: 12cm (L) x 3.5cm (W) x 19.5cm (H)
Direction of Use
Add 1-5 tablespoons or 2-6% of total weight or as needed. Mix,top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, cake, jam, jelly, pudding, snacks, biscuits, desserts, dressing & recipes. Encapsulated aroma will release once dissolve in warm water.
For Baking: Means need to add 20g-60g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
(Depends on personal preferences)
Storage Method: Extract Powder
● Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after opening.
● It’s recommended to keep it inside sealed container or store at the refrigerator to avoid powder caking problem.
● After the expiry date, must store in the fridge then can be last 3 months more(unopened & opened).
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
1. Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
2. Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.