Black Tongkat Ali (Polyalthia bullata) Extract Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
Pure 100:1 Black Tongkat Ali Extract Powder rich in Antioxidant!
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
Black Tongkat Ali comes from a plant known as Polyalthia bullata with a small root at 2-3 cm in diameter, which is a significantly smaller diameter than yellow Tongkat Ali. Also known as Wild Black Gorilla, Tongkat Ali Baginda and Tongkat Ali Hitam, the Black Tongkat Ali is found along the rivers in the lowland forest of Peninsular Malaysia.
The smell of Black Tongkat Ali has a relatively heavier fishy smell, and if we scrap it a little and put it into our mouths and chew, we can find that the taste is relatively lighter, and there is no bitter taste of the Yellow Tongkat Ali.
Black Tongkat Ali (Polyalthia Bullata) reigns as the most expensive variety as they are very rare and have more potent values. Production of Black Tongkat Ali is rare although it is found to be exported in raw slices. The root of the plant has been used in folk medicine of the South East Asian region, and in modern times has common use as supplements, as well as food and drink additives.
Yellow Tongkat Ali
Usually come in bigger size than average roots. Yellowish roots with taste of bitter.
Red Tongkat Ali
Reddish in colour, usually small in size.
Black Tongkat Ali
Come in both big and small size usually. The outer layer of the root is whole black.
- Fat reduction
- Energy and stamina booster
- Improving blood circulation
- Improve body immunity & strength
- Increase athletic performance
Zip Lock Pouches Dimensions:
1000g: 22cm (l) x 11cm (w) x 29cm (h)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
There are no reviews yet.