Black tea is made from the leaves of the Camellia synesis plant. It is known as black tea in the West and known as red tea in the East. The presence of caffeine makes black tea a good substitute for those who drink coffee, soft drinks and any energy drink to keep them alert.
Black tea is the most widely consumed beverage worldwide (78%) followed by green tea (20%) and oolong tea (2%). Green tea contains many polyphenols known as catechins. After fermentation at a slightly elevated temperature, cut and partially dried green tea leaves turned into black tea that has the characteristic colour and flavour. Catechin also undergoes major biotransformation, leading to the formation of theaflavins and thearubigins, which are the unique constituents found in black tea. Tea polyphenols have been reported to exert protective effects on hypertension, diabetes, and cholesterol and boost the immune system due to powerful antioxidant activity.
Direction of Use
Add 3 spoonfuls of extract powder into your favourite smoothies or drinks or soup. Take 1-3 servings daily. Otherwise, can take it naturally in extract for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun! (Depends on personal preferences)
There is no harm/chemicals/preservatives, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Soy and Gluten Free
Keep in a cool & dry place (<28ºC). Avoid sunlight. Fridge would be best.
Keep away from children.
Has a shelf life of 24 months, in the original sealed packaging below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and odour-free conditions.
Packages should not be in direct contact with walls or floors.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is fine, while some powder is coarser. Please consider this when ordering.
- Due to the nature of plant / herbal extract, powder may clump due to heat or moisture.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products.
- Colour, taste, and texture may vary from batch to batch.
- Stop using this product if an allergy occurs.