Black Pepper Extract Pre-order (freshly made) 1 to 2 weeks lead time.
Pure Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Extract must have Piperine!
No harm/chemicals/preservative, just harmony, manufactured naturally
- No Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy and Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authentic & Active Compound
- Origin from Malaysia Farm
Dried ground pepper has been used since antiquity for both its flavour and as a traditional medicine. Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice. It is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world. The spiciness of black pepper is due to the chemical piperine, not to be confused with the capsaicin characteristic of fresh hot peppers. Black pepper is ubiquitous in the modern world as a seasoning and is often paired with salt.
Black pepper, (Piper nigrum), also called pepper, perennial climbing vine of the family Piperaceae and the hotly pungent spice made from its fruits. Black pepper is native to the Malabar Coast of India and is one of the earliest spices known. Widely used as a spice around the world, pepper also has a limited usage in medicine as a carminative (to relieve flatulence) and as a stimulant of gastric secretions.
- High in antioxidant
- Healthy skin
- Trent cold
- Improves digestion
- Helps in weight loss
- Scientifically tested
- Ultrasonic hot water extraction
Zip Lock Pouches Dimensions:
1000g: 22cm (l) x 11cm (w) x 29cm (h)
Please note & consider when purchasing Powders:
- Due to the nature of plant/herbal powders that have no additives or preservatives, our products may clump when the pouch is exposed to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Powder texture may vary. Some powder is very fine, while some powder is more coarse. Please take this into consideration when ordering.