Grapes offer a wealth of health benefits, primarily due to their high nutrient and antioxidant contents. Grapes are a rich source of copper and vitamin K. Copper is an essential mineral involved in energy production, while vitamin K is vital for blood clotting and healthy bones.
Grapes contain many minerals including potassium, manganese, and vitamins B, C, and K, a condition that leads to fragile bones. Intake of grapes may improve bone mineral density and slowed bone loss.
● Fresh natural & concentrate
● Natural flavour
● Healthy for heart
● Reduce inflammation
● No Fillers
● No Flavors
● No Additives
● No Preservatives
● No Artificial Colors
● Soy and Gluten-Free
Our grape extract concentrate is produced from green grapes with ultrasonic technology and it is manufactured to be highly concentrated so it can be added into different cuisines, desserts or liquid food supplement.
*Direction of Use*
Use for baking or beverage wherever a recipe calls for a flavour, colour & nutrient. Mix, top / blend in water, smoothies, beverages, ice-cream, kuih-muih, jelly, cake, biscuit, jam, pudding, chocolate, bao/bun, bread, dessert, popcorn, grazing & other recipes.
*Recommended Dosage: Grape Extract Liquid:
For Beverage: Add into warm water for better release of aroma and flavour.
For Baking: 2 – 8% of the Extract Liquid, which means you need to add 20g-80g of the extract to make a 1kg cake.
● 1 tablespoon (10g) ● 1 teaspoon (4g)
(Depends on personal preferences)
*Storage Method: Extract Liquid*
● Please put it under room temperature and do not explore it under the sun before open. Keep in the chiller/ refrigerator once opened, avoid exposure to sunlight, water and physical touch.
● It’s advised to keep at refrigerator once opened, can last for 3-6 months but must handle with care, avoid exposure to sunlight, water and physical touch.
*Liquid Disclaimers* Please note & consider when purchasing Liquid:
● Due to the nature of plant/herbal extract, liquid may thicken due to heat or moisture. Always store in a cool, dry place. Fridge would be best.
● If you are pregnant, lactating, or taking medications, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional products. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
● Colour, taste, texture may vary from batch to batch, and sediment might occur as the ingredients used are natural.
● Stop using this product if an allergy occurred.
Official Website: https://bionutriciaextract.com