Test Procedure – Nasal swab
1. Use the swab included in the package to collect nasal specimen.
2 Insert the swab into left nostril up to 3/4 of an inch and firmly brush against the nasal wall in circular motion 5 times or at least 15 seconds. Proceed to do the same for right nostril.
3. Collected specimen may be stored for up to 1 hour in room temperature, and up to 4 hours in refrigerated condition (2°C – 8°C). However, it is highly recommended to test the specimen immediately after collection for best results.
Interpretation of result
If no colored line appears in the line (T) and a colored line is present on the control region (C), then the result is negative.
If colored line is visible in the test line (T) and control line (C), the result is positive.
Is there is no colored line in the control region (C), the result is invalid.
- Monoclonal antibody to SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid
- Monoclonal antibody specific to RBD of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein
- Goat anti-mouse IgG
Storage and Shelf-life
18 months from manufacturing date at room temperature (2°C – 30°C)
Precaution and Limitations
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Do not use the device beyond the expiration date.
- Keep sealed until usage, and once opened use immediately.
- Do not use the test device if the pouch is damaged or the device is seriously broken.
- Do not re-use the device.
- Handle all specimens safely as potentially infectious.
- This test is intended for the determination of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Other methods and clinical information (signs and symptoms) should be used and considered for diagnosis